O'brien Transportation Inc.
"Owner Operator Division"
A big part of our operations here at O'Brien is our Owner Operators. We want all of our employees to fill like they are part of a family when they walk through the doors. We have an open door policy that allows you to see all areas of the enter workings. You you have 1 truck or 10 you will be treated the same with respect and honesty. If you want a place to call home look what we have to offer.
- 70% of the line Haul
- 100% of FCS
- Weekly Settlements every Tuesday with no hold back
- Direct deposit to Arvest or Bank of America
- Comdata fuel card with discounts
- $200 per week personal advance on Comdata card
- S.E. and Mid West running lanes primarily
- Driver can pick additional areas to run if wanting to
- Reefer loads
- Average Length of haul 1000 miles
- Average weekly miles 2600(+)
- $105 per week for Trailer rental
- Occupational Hazard Insurance $37 a week
- Elog $35 a month
- Fuel assigned to load
- Base plates ( if you need help getting them) 12week program $167 per week
- Any repair agreements
- Truck insurance is covered by O'Brien this includes physical damage, bobtail, and liability.
- Pre planned loads
- Fax or email dispatch
If you would like more information or an application contact our recruiting department: